BITSAA India Trust
is a not-for-profit organization registered in Hyderabad, India and has been granted tax-exempt status under Section 80G 5 (VI) of the INCOME-TAX act, 1961. Click here
for document on status.
For a copy of the articles, bylaws and financial reports of BITSAA India Trust or for any other queries, please email us at email@example.com, or write to our Registered Office.
Maximize the potential of BITSians and BITS Pilani
- To undertake educational, scientific research, entrepreneurship and technology deployment activities and for the purpose to construct, run and maintain schools, colleges and educational centers.
- To grant scholarships to the deserving students, faculty and alumni for the purpose of expanding the object of the trust.
- To establish library and book banks for the benefit of the students, faculty and alumni.
- To purchase and maintain play grounds for the purpose of the students.
- To construct, maintain and run hostels for the benefit of the students.
- To conduct educational tours and debates for the expansion of knowledge and betterment of the students and faculty.
- To publish literature for the betterment of the society.
- To provide medical aid to the students, faculty and alumni including their family members by way of meeting the expenses in case of emergencies. and
- To do all acts necessary and conductive to the achievement of the object or objects mentioned hereinabove.
The key representatives for governance of BITSAA India Trust are listed below.
Board of Trustees
|Ashok Agarwal||Board Member|
|O P Jagetiya||Board Member|
|Sanjay khendry||Board Member|
|B Ramesh||Board Member|
|Uzma Baralaskar||Board Member|
Address for mailing cheques
Manager, BITSAA India Trust
H. No: 2-11-130/G2,
Sri Venkateshwara Enclave,
Sri Nagar Colony,
Andhra Pradesh – 500039.
BITSAA India Trust