Fellow BITSians in Texas & the Greater Houston Area,
BITSAA-Houston is organizing a year-end Get-together lunch and we invite you to a fun-filled laccha/networking event. Let us all take a walk down the memory lane, share stories and get updated about what's new in the BITSian Community. So save the date, mark your calendar, and spread the word to make the event a memorable one.
Date: 5th December, 2010 (Sunday)
Venue :Mayuri India Restaurant, 5857 Westheimer Rd, Houston, 77057
We'll kick-off the festive season by reinvigorating the Houston Chapter and lay the foundation for more regular activities. Please register quickly so that we could get an estimate of the attendance. Your timely registration would help us ensure this event is a great success!
- Adults (12 years and above) - $25
- Children ( 3-11 years) - $10
- Children (<3 years) - Free
Since this is a BITS Pilani Alumni Family event, we have lots of fun activites planned including a dances, quiz etc. We have also planned a few talks -
- BITSian Intro's.
- What's this BITSAA Global Meet we keep hearing about? Curtain-raiser, Agenda Preview, Efforts so far. What can we do from Houston?
- What's the new Office of Alumni Affairs? Special Message from the Chairman of the OAA - Prof. K E Raman
- How do we reinvigorate our BITSAA Houston Chapter? What are other chapters worldwide doing?
- What's going on in BITSAA worldwide?
- New BITSAA Initiatives - Hospitality for Fundraising, BITSAA Credit Card, BITS-75 Trust, Faculty Achievement Awards
- BITSAA Endowment Fund, BITSAA Investment Committee - $100K being managed, $1M targeted for next year
- BITS2Marathon, BITS.Aid, BITS2Bschool BITS Pilani Brochure, BITSAA Career Center, Let's Promote BITS Pilani and many more..
We are also open to receiving your ideas for the agenda. Please feel to email us if you would like to be involved in organizing the event. If you have suggestions and feedback, please send them our way to MKS (Koti) Chatarjee / Aalap Tripathy / Rajesh Chelapurath.
Looking forward to seeing you on 5th Dec. Thank you for your time and have a great day!
Koti Mylavarapu "Chattu" ('01) - firstname.lastname@example.org, Houston, TX - 267-516-0412
Divya Krishnan ('02) - email@example.com, Houston TX - 405-385-1226
Aalap Tripathy ('04) - firstname.lastname@example.org, College Station, TX- 408-338-9701 (CEO & Trustee, BITSAA)
Rajesh Chelapurath ('88) - email@example.com, Houston, TX - 713-256-9649 (CIO & Trustee, BITSAA)