SJM 83 is an event to celebrate the journey of all junta joining BITS in 1983 - 1st or 2nd semester. It means unadulterated fun, laccha sessions, unending chai at night canteens, Nagarji ke samose, Pappu ki shikanji and many more memories. The SJM is scheduled on 12-14October, 2012 at BITS, Pilani. Like all events this event requires all of you to start by shelling out Moolah, filling up some forms, and blocking your calendar.
Registrations are now open for the SJM. Managing payments from different countries, Indian money laundering laws (!), technology and ack of time have tried their best to complicate our lives but we have simplified the registration procedure as much as possible.
The cost of registration given below includes a Class Book, mementoes, transport to Pilani and accommodation at Pilani. People who cannot attend but want a copy of the Class Book, send a mail to Sudhir (email@example.com) and Sameer (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your name, ID and location and we will get back to you when we know the costs.
Payment can be made in INR or USD, but we will prefer INR so please use your Indian account if you have one, even if it is a small inconvenience. The costs are:
|SJM Attendee|| In Indian Rupees (preferred)|| In US Dollars|
|For alumni|| 10,000|| 200|
|For others(spouse/children)|| 5,000||100|
Registration process for people paying in INR – preferred
(Registration on BITSAA Global site and direct payment to SJM bank account)
- Go to http://www.bitsaa.org/event/bits83sjm_india
- Fill in details of yourself and all family members attending the SJM. This is a slightly long process but keep clicking on Continue and it will get done. Click on Complete Registration to end the process. If you are a member of BITSAA International you can log in and your details will be filled in automatically. If you are not a member then you can register now
(The rest of this process happens outside the BITSAA site)
- Calculate your SJM cost based on the table above.
- Make a payment in any one of the following ways. Make a note of the transaction ID, cheque no, etc for our records.
- Online wire transfer by NEFT / RTGS
- Online transaction to below mentioned BITSAA account.
- A/c payee cheques can be dropped of at any Branch of ICICI bank in any city in INDIA. In this case mention account name and account number clearly in the Bank pay in slip.
Bank Account details are:
- Name of the Bank : ICICI Bank Limited
- Branch : Khairatabad
- Postal Address : 6-2-1012 TGV Mansion Khairatabad, Hyderabad 500004
- Name of the account : BIRLA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY & SCIENCE ALUMNI ASSOCIATION
- Account type : SB Gen ANWB
- Account number : 000801203966
- IFSC/NEFT/RTGS code : ICIC0000008
- MICR code : 500229002
3. Fill in this form with all details and email it to Sudhir ( email@example.com) and Sameer ( firstname.lastname@example.org). Your registration will be complete only after you send this form.
Drop a mail to Anu (email@example.com), Sudhir (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Sameer (email@example.com) if you face any problems during registration.